Keep Strong & Healthy Using Free Weights
Chartex Keep Strong & Healthy Using Free Weights Manual.
Designed and published exclusively by Chartex. This detailed, interesting and colorfully illustrated 54 page manual provides information on using dumb-bells and barbells. Free-weight resistance training helps build bulk and maintain strength in the skeletal muscles. A wide range of weight training exercises to improve overall body strength are clearly explained and demonstrated.
- Introduction to Strength Training
- Principles of Strength and Muscular Endurance Training
- How to establish your Strength Training Programme
- Warm-Up Exercise Advice & Programme
- Dumb-bell and Barbell Exercises
- Abdominal and Back Exercises
- Cool-Down Exercise Advice
- Nutrition for Strength Development
This unique manual provides an excellent educational aid and reference resource for Weight Lifters, Bodybuilders or anyone looking to maintain or improve their strength and endurance, it is also useful for professional Personal Trainers, Gym Instructors, Physiotherapists or any Health Related Establishment.
- Size B5 (25cm x 18cm)
- High quality publication mounted on ring binder
- ISBN: 978-0-9549650-6-8