ON-LINE TRADE ACCOUNT details and application
UK and International retailers, traders, distributors and wholesalers are invited to apply for a Chartex On-Line Trade Account to benefit from generous product discounts and our Free drop-ship service.
To qualify you must:
- Be a genuine registered business, retailer, trader or distributor.
- Trade from either; retail premises, website, eBay/Amazon store or mail order catalogue.
- Place an initial minimum order of £100.00 excluding delivery.
Trade Account holders are issued a unique password, when entered discounted trade prices are shown on the website.
On-Line Trade Account Terms
- 35% discount off current website prices on all Chartex own products.
- Optional Drop-ship facility, deliver directly to your customers.
- All purchase orders to be made directly through Chartex website.
- Trade purchase orders made on a pro-forma basis NO credit facility offered.
- Trade purchase orders are exempt from Distant Selling Regulations (June 2014).
- Trade purchase orders cannot be refunded, returned or cancelled once dispatched.
- Trade purchase orders delivered via drop-ship service; it is understood that the sales contract is between trade account holder and their customer. Chartex Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for customer disputes, product returns or refunds. Customer communications will be redirected to trade account holder.
- Trade Accounts are non-transferable and cannot be used by a third party.
APPLY NOW: please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Business owner(s) full name(s) and address(s).
- Full name and trading address of business.
- Website address.
- Phone numbers & e-mail address(s).
- Brief description of your business; trading outlets (shop, eBay, Amazon etc.) products stocked/traded, how long established, etc.
- Chartex products of specifically interested.
- Anticipated monthly sales.
All applicants will receive a prompt response.
Chartex Ltd reserves the right to decline trade account applications, terminate existing trade accounts, alter account terms, discount rates and product specifications without notice or explanation.