How To Keep Strong & Healthy Using Free Weights
Mounted on a ring binder and printed on quality 200 gram satin paper, this 54 page manual contains useful information on how to keep strong and healthy using dumb-bells and barbells.
Free-weight resistance training helps build and maintain strength in the skeletal muscles.
A wide range of weight training exercises to improve overall strength are explained and colorfully illustrated.
- Introduction to Strength Training
- Principles of Strength and Muscular Endurance Training
- How to establish your Strength Training Programme
- Warm-Up Exercise Advice
- Warm-Up Exercise Programme
- Dumb-bell and Barbell Exercises
- Abdominal and Back Exercises
- Cool-Down Exercise Advice
- Nutrition for Strength Development
The range of Fitness Matters Manuals are designed as useful aids for personal use, sports students, personal trainers, gym instructors and physiotherapists.